Book your private bus excursions with Evia View Travel.
We offer a range of organised excursions to popular destinations all around Greece.
Our private tours are available for a minimum of 12 people.
Please take a look at the available tours, and then proceed to make your booking.
Departure at 09:00 from your hotel for the center of Athens. We start with a tour at Athens' center, continuing towards the rock of Acropolis and we end at the picturesque area of Plaka, where we will dine at a traditional taverna.
During the tour you will have the chance to admire some of the most remarkable sights of Athens, such as the Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaro) the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Constitution Square, the change of the guards at the monument of the unknown soldier, and for the end the trilogy of Athens - the Academy, Library and University.
While at the Acropolis you can visit the Parthenon, where your tour guide can take you back to the ancient times while narrating about the ancient myths and the famous Greek civilization. In front of you are views of the whole city.
After your tour of the Acropolis you continue towards Plaka. Plaka is one of the most famous tourist areas in Athens, and surely one of the oldest as well as the most picturesque. It is covered with traditional cafes, tavernas, galleries and museums. After dinner we return to the hotel.
• Transport with luxury air conditioned MERCEDES VIP ΜΙΝΙ ΒUS
• Pick up from your hotel and return to it
• Guide that can speak English and French
• Dinner (per 4 people - salad, feta cheese, chips, tzatziki, cheese pie, portion of your choice - chicken, pork, steak, burger)
• Drinks - Refreshments
• Tickets for museums and archeological sites
• Tour guide for the archeological sites
Prices include 13% VAT.
* Minimum participants are 12 people.
* You can book a seat by pre pay or deposit through a bank account or through credit card. Expenses from other banks are charged to the depositor.
Anyone who participates in any excursion of our office knows and assumes the individual responsibility of his participation in the tour activity, as provided by the declaration of Tyrol September 8, 2003 Appendix 1 - Article 1 - On Individual Responsibility, accepting responsibility for his safety.